Condor Watch Talk

Progress monitoring

• inaspin by inaspin

Is there a "progress meter"? It would be good to see how we are progressing through the total number of images.

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

I don't think there is one ! And while I think it could be fun, I don't know how useful it would be ! We are classifying these pics but hthere are always new pics adding to the stack ! Just go for it ! 😄

Posted

• inaspin by inaspin

Sorry Elisabeth - I just like to feel I'm making headway!

Posted

• wreness by wreness moderator

Hi Inaspin!

There isn't a progress meter as far as how many pics are here to do and how many we're getting done because as ElisabethB pointed out, new ones are being added as we finish older ones.

BUT you can see the total of pictures you've done on the site (don't know if you know this already)

Zooniverse has a "master" page that tells you the totals of all classifications for every area you're volunteering for throughout the site. (I don't know if you sign in using Zooniverse's main page and then come to CW or sign in through CW's main page)

The link is: https://www.zooniverse.org/projects/current

When you sign in using that you'll get tiles of all the projects you've been involved in. The number of classifications you've done are listed in the corner of the Zoo site's icon. You can note the number as you want and keep track of how many you're doing that way.

Hope that helps and thanks for all your work!

Posted

• inaspin by inaspin

Learn something new every day! Thanks wreness, will follow up asap.

Posted

• BirdGrrl by BirdGrrl scientist

This might be a good topic for our blog! I'll work on getting some stats together so we can all feel motivated to do more classifications! (or depressed at how many there are still to do!)

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

It is a win/win situation ! Either you feel like : woohoo we have done so much already ! Or else you feel like : woohoo, there are still a lot of images to classify ! 😄

Posted