Condor Watch Talk

The 'All Animals Marked' Shortcut

• hamptongray23 by hamptongray23

I have been trying to learn all the the keyboard shortcuts for classifying so that I can classify faster, and I have noticed that 'All Animals Marked' shortcut, shift-enter, does not work. Is this a known bug?

Posted

• wreness by wreness moderator

The "All Animals Marked" button was just moved to the area under the photo so I'm guessing that this removed it from that "live" panel where the rest of the buttons react to the 'shift' key.

I played around with it to check (on Chrome and Windows 7) - the Tab will scroll through the icons along the top and bottom of the page (mark favorite, open field guide, tutorial) but it skips the All Marked button completely.

Things are still being tweaked so this is probably not finished yet. Moving the "all animals marked" button was something we'd asked for ASAP since it was too easy to click, being under the "next" button, before you were done with the photo. Hence all the yelling and swearing 😃 Issue noted - thanks for reporting it! Things are being tweaked daily so keep checking and if no improvement soon, please post again!

Posted