Condor Watch Talk

Blank images

• sschmeiser by sschmeiser

I am a new participant. I have tried several times to run the example or to classify. I only get a gray screen.

Posted

• All41 by All41

Try a different browser or computer. My old Mac only shows a gray screen (or maybe Safari was the problem) but my new Mac in Chrome works fine.

Posted

• daishizukagmail.com by daishizukagmail.com scientist

We need to know what operating system/browser you are using to know what is the problem.

Posted

• h.kohler by h.kohler

It seems that Safari is the problem as I have the same problem as sschmeisser (I am on Mac).
    P.S. It works without problems with all other Zooniverse projects.

Posted

• dweilant by dweilant

All I get is a blank gray image. I have a Mac with Safari. All other Zooniverse projects open without a problem. Not planning to change my computer or browser for this project only.

Posted

• daishizukagmail.com by daishizukagmail.com scientist

It seems that others with Safari v.5 (for Snow Leopard) is having problems. If this is the case, Apple has recently stopped supporting Snow Leopard, which makes it difficult to fix this problem.

Posted

• StarsOfMars by StarsOfMars

Gray screen, gray circle, occasional parts of photo flash but can't observe without entire photo. Tried this on 4/17 and again today on 5/8. Would love to do this project but it does not seem possible.

Posted