Condor Watch Talk

"Go back" button

• Indigo_Horse by Indigo_Horse

Can you make some sort of way to backtrack if you accidentally click 'all animals marked' before marking all animals?

Posted

• volvodemort by volvodemort

I've made the same error a couple of times and could not correct my mistakes.

Posted

• gfabbri by gfabbri

Me too!

Posted

• ElisabethB by ElisabethB moderator

Hi all,

No need to worry. Many other Condor Watchers will get this same pic for classifying. So any mistakes, will get ironed out. And that is the beauty of crowd sourcing. 😄

Posted

• MegF by MegF

I still hate not being able to fix it!!

Posted

• Angel_48 by Angel_48

I have done it too and wished there was a cancel or back button.

Posted

• Traceydix by Traceydix

The easiest way to reduce the number of times this happens (and the frustration of those taking part) would be to move the 'all animals marked' button down to the bottom of the page and to change its colour. Most of the time we have to press a blue button there for 'done' and it is far too easy to get it confused.

Posted

• wekebu by wekebu in response to Traceydix's comment.

Traceydix, yes. I've hit the All Animals Marked when I thought I was on Done.

Posted

• dembiecc by dembiecc

Yes! Please move the button!

Posted

• Traceydix by Traceydix

My 'all animals marked' button is now white with blue writing. It makes SOMUCH difference! Thank you.

Posted

• BirdGrrl by BirdGrrl scientist in response to Traceydix's comment.

Yeay! You're welcome. Glad it's better.

Posted

• wolfsubzero by wolfsubzero

I think it would be a good idea to include an 'are you sure' option or something after you've clicked the button, because I still keep hitting it by accident.

Posted

• Antihelios by Antihelios

I agree, I would like to have a "confirm" button or something because I sometimes press it too on accident.

Also, with large amounts of animals in one picture my browser slows down more and more with every animal I add.

Posted