Condor Watch Talk

Interface usability feedback

• A2H by A2H

I think I understand your reasoning for shrinking the round image of the identified animal/object in the second screen: I assume to allow for more space for all the elements in the important section concerning the condors. But, there is a noticeable delay in presenting the options in the second screen while the larger round image is replaced by a smaller one. There are numerous ravens, which all don't have anything other than the multiple-choice option re their position to the carcass in the second screen. This delay causes me every time to click at first on the wrong (in most cases the last) option instead of the first -- either that, or wait until the screen/image has refreshed. This is annoying and delaying. Why not keep the large round image? We users know there are more options to consider that demand our answers, once we mark an animal as a condor. IF there were any scrolling involved, it could easily be done. However, since most animals seem to be not condors, it would speed up the identifying process considerably if we were able to click the appropriate fields in a much faster fashion.

Thank you for listening.

Posted