Condor Watch Talk

Starts over every time?

• AgentFriday by AgentFriday

Every time I click "return to classifying", it starts over at the walk-through. That seems odd...

Posted

• wekebu by wekebu

second that.

Posted

• daishizukagmail.com by daishizukagmail.com scientist

This was a known bug early on--it should've gotten fixed so that this stops after a while. Let me know if the problem is still persisting even after you've gone through a bunch of photos.

Posted

• areinders by areinders

I am having the same issue while on an iPad. In fact, I can't get past the tutorial at all. I also keep getting logged out each time I go from classifying to discussions. None of this happened on my laptop.

Posted

• daishizukagmail.com by daishizukagmail.com scientist

Ok. I have been able to recreate the problem of getting logged off when going from classifying to discussions on the iPad. I will report it as a bug. For reference, what iOS are you using?

Posted

• areinders by areinders

iOS7 (7.0.6). I had the same issue on Snapshot Safari, it's possible it is a Zooniverse-wide problem. I switched back to my laptop and the logging off does not happen with it. But the first image I see when I log in is still the tutorial. The only way to get past it is to either do it or to click "All animals identified" and then "next image".

Posted

• Butkovich by Butkovich

I have a similar problem. However, if I go to something else, discussion, whatever, and then hit classify, it seems to work ok. I'm using a PC running Windows 7 with the current version of Firefox as the browser.

Posted